Liberty Ladies Tournament
$500 for 1st Place Guaranteed! (based on 40 bowlers)
The 3rd Saturday of every Month
All Ladies and Junior Female Bowlers Welcome!
Experience a different Sport Shot Pattern each month
Check-in at 2pm – Bowling starts at 3pm
Entries will be closed after check-in period
$20 Handicap/Scratch Option
Brackets will be available – Optional Scratch Singles, Doubles, Brackets, High Game Spots & Eliminator. Bowlers will have an choice to enter Scratch or Handicap division. For an additional $20 bowlers can enter both.
Please welcome our sponsors; “Bowlingseriously.com”, “Classic”, “Coolwick” and “SKOB”
Bowl 5 games. Experience a different Sport Shot Pattern each month.
Total pins will determine the champion in each division.
- Entries will close at 3pm on the day of the tournament
- Bowlers will receive 10 minutes of practice at 3pm and begin bowling for score at 3:10pm
- One lane courtesy will be used
- Bowlers will move to the next pair after completion of every game throughout the tournament
- Handicap will be based on 90% of 220, with a maximum handicap of 60 pins per game (300 for 5 game series). Tournament average will be a bowler’s highest 21 game average from 2020-2021
- No handicap will be given to bowlers without a verifiable average
- Prize ratio will be 1:5
- All bowling balls must comply with current USBC standards
- All prize monies will be paid after the completion of the finals
- The Tournament Director will make all the final decisions pertaining to rules and/or entrance eligibility and his/her word is final
- This tournament will use standard USBC rules
To register, send the following information to; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727.397.3947
- Email address
- USBC number
- Phone number
- First and last name
Wednesday Night Weekly Scratch Sport Shot Challenge – Extended into the Fall Season!!!
Test your skill and challenge yourself
Experience a different Sport Pattern each week, without committing to a league
$300 for 1st place weekly! Based on 40 bowlers per week
Check-in at 6pm – Bowling at 7pm
Format – bowl 4 games on sport pattern. After the 4th game, the field will be cut to the top 3 bowlers with step-ladder finals